Back by popular demand, Audiobook Challenge is back for 2016! Join The Book Nympho and Hot Listens for the 4th year of great audiobooks.
reading challenge details:
- Runs January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2015.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button (on the sidebar) and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
- Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+
So, I’m joining up for another Audiobook Challenge 🙂 and aiming for My Precious (30-50) this year. Audiobooks are a good choice for the times reading isn’t an option and a great narrator really brings the story alive and gives it a whole new slant.
- Hotel Ruby ~ Suzanne Young
- A Princess of Mars ~ Edgar Rice Burroughs
- The House at the End of Hope Street ~ Menna van Praag
- Most Wanted ~ Lisa Scottoline
- A Fine Imitation ~ Amber Brock
- Into The Wild ~ Jon Krakauer
- Beijing Red ~ Alex Ryan
- Haunted Destiny ~ Heather Graham
- Thin Air ~ Ann Cleeves
- The Purloined Poodle ~ Kevin Hearne