Rosie Amber’s Friday Five Challenge, involves taking only five minutes to choose a book cover which appeals instantly. So take a few minutes, grab yourself a coffee…..and have a browse.
This fun feature is a mini workshop. We look at book covers just from their thumbnail pictures at online selling book sites and make quick fire buying decisions. We look from a READERS Point of View and this exercise is very EYE OPENING.
From the book cover we will browse the book description, price and some of the reviews BUT we only have 5 MINUTES.
WE PLAY POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
Join in and see where it leads.
Grab a coffee and spend 5 Minutes on this exercise.
Here’s the challenge
1) Go to any online book supplier,
2) Randomly choose a category,
3) Speed through the book covers, choose one which has instantly appealed to your eye,
4) Read the book Bio/ Description for this book,
5) If there are reviews, check out a couple,
6) Make an instant decision, would you BUY or PASS?
(then write a little analysis about your decision) blog about it, tweet it with #FridayFiveChallenge @rosieamber1 and I’ll help share.
The search criteria was post apocalyptic and it didn’t take long to spot this cover…. Continue reading